Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vespa: Jump




I love this new Vespa Ad. In my opinion it gets the true Vespa spirit across perfectly.

Agency: Dentsu Canada

Creative Director: Glen Hunt
Art Directors: Deborah Prenger, Carson Ting
Copywriters: Glen Hunt, Matt Williamson
Agency Producer: Amanda Loughran
Account Services: Natalie Vonlanthen-Choi, Sharon Hill
Production Company: Crush Inc, Toronto (Canada)
Director: Sean Cochrane
Director of Photography: John Lindsay
Executive Producer: Jo-ann Cook
Producer: Stephanie Pennington
Design/Animation/CG: Crush Inc, Toronto
Editorial: Mark Paiva, School Editing, Toronto (Canada)
Music & Sound Design: Grayson Matthews, Toronto (Canada)


Via: glossy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you, my friend! I think Vespa deserved a better ad. I like the graphics, but I think they could come up with a better story. Anyway, check this classic spanish ad for vespa.
Muy bueno.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BT8Qn5d_G20

Abraço

Filipe Graça

Advertising etc said...

Hey Filipe. you're the Vespa man, however I do like this ad a lot.
The one you refer to is also brilliant, it would probably work today as its so kitsch!

Abraço

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure about this ad, i get the message they're trying to say but i just think it probably could have been told better, it's a nice thought all the same.

Also you might wanna check out this agencys website, they're in berlin, it's pretty simple but it's pretty cool.

www.plantage.de

Great blog though by the way, it's on my bookmarks and is part of my everyday.

Advertising etc said...

Thanks a lot for your kind comment.
I'm sorry I haven't been doing much posting lately, but things in the agency are hectic, lot of work, so I haven't really had the time.
Hopefully soon, I'll be able to post some new stuff.
I'll definetly be checking the Plantage website :)
Cheers, all the best

André

贝贝 said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<3>
Granted, there are usuallyMicrosoft Office 2010write-ups when presidential contenders make their tax returns available, but the coverage falls far short of the Office 2010
full court press (pardon the pun) that the Clintons have received. What's Microsoft Office 2007different now?Office 2007One possibility is that most upper middle class Democrats, and therefore most Microsoft OfficeOffice 2007 keyeditors and reporters of our nation's big papers as well as Office 2007 downloadtelevision producers, are Obama supporters who think that Hillary should hurry up Office 2007 Professionaland drop out of the race already.Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010Whom elite liberals are pulling for really does shape political coverage in ways